T T LIMITED’s raw cotton fibre is ginned in TMC (Technology Mission of Cotton) approved factories to ensure better uniformity, controlled contamination and quality grade fibre.
- Kapas is hand picked, fibre is not damaged.
- Employ selectors in various cotton stations for kapas (seed cotton) buying.
- Kapas is checked by visual graders, hand classers and tested by electronic machines in lab to determine post ginning fibre attributes.
- Moisture is controlled at every stage.
- Ginning is done in “TMC” approved factories.
- Various measures are taken to avoid contamination.
- Only cloth brooms are used for cleaning.
- Kapas and final cotton is kept on cemented floor and not on mud / dust.
- Human handling is minimised during ginning.
- Workers tie their hair with cloth to avoid hair strands.
- Bales are packed in cotton cloth-no plastic or jute material is used.
- Workers remove visible contaminants by handpicking.
- Have an in-house state of the art laboratory completed equipped with all types of machinery for grading and testing of cotton. It has a complete uster HVI spectrum equipment & trash analyser.