CODE OF CONDUCT
CODE OF BUSINESS CONDUCT AND ETHICS FOR THE MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND SENIOR MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL
This Code of Business Conduct and Ethics envisages to ensure maintenance of standard, of Business Conduct and Ethic of T.T. Ltd. (“the Company”) and due compliance with legal requirements. This code is to act as a deterrent from wrong and unethical doings and act as a catalyst to promote ethical values. This code is the manifestation of the Company’s commitment to lawful and ethical business conduct which is critical to the successful operation of the Company and is of utmost important to the Company’s Shareholders, Creditors and other Business Associates.
This Code is in two parts :
Part I is for the Members on the Board of Directors of the Company; and Part II is for Senior Management Personnel as defined in explanation (b) of Sub Clause 1 of Clause 49 Listing Agreement with Stock Exchanges.
2. Guiding Principles
The following are the guiding principles enshrined in this Code :-
1. Act diligently, transparently, honestly and in good faith upholding the highest ethical standard of integrity, confidential, accountability and independence.
- Provide leadership in advancing the Company’s Vision, Values and Guiding Principles.
- Become and remain familiar with Company’s business and the economic and competitive environment in which the Company operates and understand the Company’s business plans, strategies and objectives, operation results, financial condition and relative marketplace position.
- Commit the time necessary to hold, attend and actively participate in regular and special meetings of the Board and of the Board Committee Meetings; Meeting of Shareholders and the Management Committee Meetings and other office functions, from time to time.
- Not enter into, without the prior approval of the Board, any transaction or relationship with the Company which the Directors/Executives will have a financial or personal interest (either directly or indirectly, such as through a family member or other person or organization with which they are associated), or any transaction or situation which otherwise involves a conflict of interest.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all material non-public information about the Company, its business affairs.
- Scrupulous adherence to all applicable laws and regulations and the Company’s Code of Prevention of “Insider Trading in Shares.”