- Management’s job is not only to manage company profitably but to ensure its steady growth as well.
- Quick decision making, speedy implementation, harmonized, teamwork, deliver success.
- Our objective is to serve customers to their satisfaction. We strive to enable them taste new delights in quality and service. We make them break their own parameters of satisfaction.
- Investors are the owners of the Company. Safeguarding their interest in the prime duty of the Management.
- What is the best today, will not be so tomorrow and will be definitely rejected day after. Hence continuous quality upgradation can only retain customers.
- Let none be harmed by our dealings with them. We need not make money out of their weaknesses. Instead let buyer and seller both mutually help each other make profit.
- Knowledge input is the best quotient of profit. For future growth, knowledge sourcing and knowledge Management is the first requirement.
- Ways of the world never remain the same. Keep changing and you never live out.
- Wisdom attracts money, lack of it may cause loss of money.
- Indians have now realized their potentials in the global scenario. Every crown there is for them, but only if they try.
- India traditionally ranks first in the world of nations in respect of the wealth of knowledge. Putting this wealth into action will certainly yield rich monetary rewards as well.
- We do not compete, we try to co-exist. Co-operation is our motto.
- Big fish eats up small fishes and yet the ocean is always full of small fishes.
- No one can drink all the water of seven oceans, so none can monopolize forever.
- Purity of means is more important than the ends. Come what may, great souls will never pick up means not ordained by ethics, morality and one’s religion.
- You earn money, you may loose it anytime, but if you tend to earn goodwill and integrity, money will never leave you.
Dr. Rikhab C. Jain